Client Sharing Permissions
Why would I need to share clients?
When you add a client to your account, you need to connect a case manager to their file. This means that a case manager, by default, can only view their client list.
If you would like to share clients lists across multiple or all case managers, the steps to do so can be found below.
Please note: Only users with supervisor access may view and edit Permissions.
Step 1: Select 'Settings' from your coreplus Dashboard
Step 2 - Select 'Client Sharing' under the 'Administration' heading
Step 3 - select 'Manage' next to the name of the user you wish to share clients from
- E.G. If you look at the image above, if you would like to share Demo Admin's user list with another case manager, you need to select Manage next to Demo Admins name.
Step 4 - Share clients with another Case Manager
Using the same example above:
- If you would like to share Demo Admin's client list with another case manager, change the No to Yes.
- Setting the drop down box to 'Yes' allows that user to view the clients list of case manager's file your managing
- Setting the drop down box to 'No' restricts that user from viewing the clients list of case manager's file your managing
- Once the appropriate changes have been made, they can be updated by clicking 'Save'
Step 5 - Once you save the change should take effect straight away
James Hogan -