Invoices - Combine Multiple
This feature allows you to combine several of a client's invoices into a single, summarised invoice. Each invoice that you 'combine' will be a single line item on the combined invoice.
Step 1 - Select 'Invoicing' within the client's file
Step 2 - Press 'Combine Multiple'
Step 3 - Click on the dates of invoice you wish to combine, then click the button above
- To select an invoice, simply click anywhere on the invoice other than its Invoice No or its Status.
- Once an invoice has been selected, the text will turn orange, to inform the user the invoice has been selected.
- Once the desired invoices have been selected, the practitioner can combine them by clicking 'Click on the invoices and then click here'.
Step 4 - Choose additional options, then select 'Print' or 'PDF'
- The 'Print Template' allows you to choose which print template will be used when the invoices are combined
- The 'Invoice recipient override' allows you to address the combined invoice to a particular recipient, instead of the original recipients of each of the invoices
- 'Show invoice details' will show more in-depth information from each of the individual invoices, such as the invoice numbers and provider numbers
- 'Show client name' allows the client's name to appear next to the services on the combined invoice.
James Hogan -
Have more questions? Submit a request