Change zoom level in your browser
Getting your browser to the right level of zoom can make viewing not only coreplus but also other webpages a lot easier depending on your preferences.
The following browsers have a built-in hot key function to allow you to edit zoom:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
If you are using one of the above browsers, you can use the steps below to easily adjust how zoomed in or out you are.
- Click anywhere in the browser.
- Press and hold the 'Ctrl' button down on your keyboard
- On your mouse there should be a scroll wheel. While you are holding down the Ctrl button move this wheel up or down to adjust the zoom.
- Once you are happy with the zoom, simply release the 'Ctrl' button.
- Finish off by refreshing your page.
James Hogan -
Have more questions? Submit a request