Re-submitting rejected claims
In some cases, Medicare can reject claims that you have submitted for various reasons. When this occurs, it is often the case that a piece of information will need to be updated on the relevant invoice before submitting it to Medicare once again. The steps below will take you through this.
- Open the relevant client's file and select 'Invoicing' from the left of the screen
- Select the 'Actions' button next to the relevant invoice, then select 'Unlock'
- Select the 'Actions' button, then 'Edit'
- Update any necessary information within the invoice
- Ensure 'Send request now' under 'Claim Information' is set to 'Yes'. Then select 'Update invoice' to resubmit the claim
James Hogan -