Define your Client Portal Settings
After you have enabled your Client Portal, you can define its settings, look and feel and functionality to suit your practice's needs.
Example of Client Portal settings
Explanation of Client Portal settings
- This is the address your clients will visit to book their appointments. This is made unique by what is entered after the 'au', which you can choose yourself. You can also use the complete link to put on your practice website. Note: make sure that you really like the address you choose, as it can't be changed later!
- This ensures that you don't receive any appointments sooner than you might anticipate (or be prepared for!). The number you set here ensures that clients will need to book at least that many days in advance.
- Here you can upload your company logo so that it appears on your Client Portal.
- Your client will receive a confirm SMS after they have booked their appointment. This is where you specify what the message will say.
- Specify the types of reminders the client will receive prior to their appointment. This works the in the same fashion as your regular SMS and email reminders for appointments.
- Turning this option on means the relevant practitioner will receive an SMS when a client books an appointment with them.
- The phone number you wish to appear on your Client Portal.
- If you have a Terms and Conditions page on your website, you can place a link to it here so that it will also appear on your Client Portal.
- The text you place here will be shown to the client as they complete their booking.
- Ticking this box enables makes your Client Portal active. Similarly, unticking it will make your Portal inactive.
- Press 'Save' once you've made all desired changes.
James Hogan -