Setup Practitioner Profiles
Setting up your Practitioner Profiles allows you to define what is presented to clients through online booking add-ons like Client Portal or HealthEngine.
This includes your practitioner's speciality or specialities and their profile image.
Step 1 - Select 'Settings' under 'Setup', then 'User Profile'
Step 2 - Choose the Practitioner whose Profile you'd like to modify
Step 3 - Update the Profile
Explanation of Practitioner Profile settings
Refer to the image above.
- The name of the practitioner as you would like it to appear on your Client Portal.
- A short description of that practitioner.
- The mobile phone of the practitioner, so that they can receive SMS notifications of new appointments.
- The email address of the practitioner, so that they can receive emailed notifications of new appointments.
- Select the relevant specialties for the practitioner. These will appear on your Client Portal when a client is booking in with this practitioner.
- Upload an image from your local computer to the practitioner's profile. Again, this will appear on your Client Portal for this practitioner.
- Select the 'Publish' box so that this practitioner will appear as available on your Portal, and vice-versa if you do not wish for them to appear.
- Press 'Save' to commit your changes, or 'Cancel' to revert them.
James Hogan -