Calendar Report - Inactive Clients
The inactive client report displays a list of clients who have not been seen within a specified period of time. This report can be used to market to patients who were once customers in your practice previously.
Step 1 - Finding the report
Click on 'Calendar' under 'Reports' and then 'Inactive Clients'
Step 2 - Generating the report.
- Select the period of how long clients have not been seen for
- Optionally define the practitioners who clients are allocated to
- Optionally define the groups of clients to query
- Define if the clients status is current, closed or either
- Indicate if you want to ignore future appointments. When this option is selected, if a patient has not been seen within a specified period of time, however they have an upcoming appointment, they will be excluded from the report.
Press 'Generate' when you are finished.
Once the report has been generated, a list of clients not seen will be displayed.
James Hogan -