Financial Report - Daily Banking
The daily banking report displays a list of money received for a particular day by payment method.
This report is typically associated with 'Cash' accounting.
To access this report, go to 'Dashboard' > 'Financial' > 'Daily Banking'
Generating a Daily Banking Report
- Select a date to show what money was received
- Define the payment type. Date Paid and Date Banked are defined when a payment is being collected.
- Optionally define client groups
- Optionally define the site where consultations took place
- Optionally define the practitioners whom where seen on this day
- Optionally define the service types that were invoiced out
- Optionally define how the client was consulted
- Optionally define if the invoices are locked, unlocked or either
Press 'Generate' when you are finished.
Daily Banking Report - Overview
The Daily Banking Overview screen displays a summary of the money received, breaking down GST, credits and refunds. The graph on the rights compares the report criteria specified over a 12 month period, showing financial performance for the current year vs the previous year.
Daily Banking Report - Details
Additional fields can be shown on the report, by clicking on 'Show/Hide Fields'.
The report can also be exported out to CSV and imported into Microsoft Excel or other accounting software, by clicking on 'CSV Export'.
James Hogan -