Pages printing with header and footer.
By default some browsers print unwanted headers and footers when a page is being printed of. This has nothing to do with coreplus's settings however it can be removed in a few simple steps. Please look for your browser below and follow the relevant steps.
- Click 'File' which can be found towards the top left of the browser. If you are unable to see the 'File' button, simply click 'Alt' on your keyboard.
- This will bring down a list with many options. From the options that are displayed, click 'Page Setup'
- A screen very similar to the one above will be displayed.
- From here you simply select what you would like to be printed as your headers and footers. If you would like to remove all headers and footers, simply set all the boxes to '-Empty-'.
- Once the relevant changes have been made, simply click 'OK' to save the changes
- Click 'Firefox' which can be found to the top left of the browser.
- This will bring down a list with many options. From the options that are displayed, click the arrow next to 'Print' and then 'Page Setup'
- This will being forward a screen that has two tabs. Click the 'Margins & Header/Footer' tab
- This will display a screen very similar to the above. From here simply select what you would like to print as your header and footer. If you would like to remove all headers and footers, simply set all the boxes to '--blank--'.
- When printing from Google Chrome, you will be presented with a print preview before you print.
- To the left of the print preview there are options that allow you to control certain printing options (similiar to the image above)
- To remove the header and footer from pages, deselect the button 'Headers and Footers'
- Once un clicked, the header and footers will then be removed from the pages that are printed off.
If your browser is not listed here, please email through to support the browser you are using and we will look into the matter for you.
James Hogan -