How to resize my image?
If you have uploaded an image and it appears to be larger than expected, it will need to be re-sized.
Step 1 - Open Paint
- Click the start button
- Click All Programs, Accessories and then Paint
Step 2 - Paste the image in
- Pasting the image in can be done numerous ways. An easy way to do it is to simply drag the file into the Paint work space as shown above
Step 3 - Resize the image
- Click the two square icons, located in the top panel
- This will bring forward another screen labeled 'Resize and Skew'
- Keep the 'Maintain aspect ratio' check box selected so the image keeps its aspect ratio
- Resize the image to the dimensions you would like it and press 'Ok' (You can also select the 'Pixels' radio box instead of Percentage)
Step 4 - Save the image
- Now that the image has been re-sized, it can be saved.
- Save the image as a jpeg, gif or png.
- You can now upload your re-sized image to coreplus.
James Hogan -
Have more questions? Submit a request