The Essential Set Up Guide
This guide is designed to get your coreplus trial up & running.
TIP: Each link in this article opens a new article in a new browser tab. Once you complete each task, close that tab and return to this tab. You may also want to bookmark this page for future reference!
Set up your coreplus account for the first time
- Sites are the locations where you practice.
- If you do home-visits, you could simply add a site called 'Home Visit'; or add sites for every area (suburbs, districts or postcodes) you want to report on later on.
- Important: You need at least one site set up so you can:
- Manage appointments at that site; and
- Add practitioners' provider numbers for that site.
- Users are people who work in your practice that need access to coreplus.
- Supervisors - for practice owners, practice managers and team leaders who have access to everything in the account.
- Case Managers - for practitioners who need access to things like client data, but not to things like financial reporting.
- Case managers are assigned to clients when an appointment is made.
- Administrators - are receptionists, bookkeepers, accountants, and other admin & clerical staff.
- By default, this access level does not include access to confidential client data.
- Set up your schedules to define when you are available for appointments.
- Customise and share your calendar with your co-workers.
- Create some appointment types to set up some defaults to save time when taking appointments.
- Service types are the goods or services that you charge your clients for.
- Start billing clients for these service types when you create invoices.
5. Brand your coreplus
- Make your coreplus account look like your brand:
- Add your company logo to your account.
- Note: This feature is only available on the eHealth & Group plans.
- Easily process Patient Claims on the spot.
- Send Bulk Bill and DVA claims online when you save an invoice.
- Streamline your processes and receive rebates within days, not weeks.
Great effort! You've now covered off the basics.
You're ready to explore the Essential Guide to Daily Activities,
To really get an understanding of coreplus helps you Practice Happy on a daily basis.
Optional integrations to optimise your practice
- Save heaps of time and effort with your accounting and bookkeeping
- Our integration automatically syncs your invoices and payments. No manual intervention required!
- Sign up to Xero, then...
- Set up the sync and you're all done!
- Increase your client flow with HealthEngine! By integrating your coreplus account with HealthEngine you can attract new customers through their online booking portal.
- You can request to enable HealthEngine and get further information through our HealthEngine Add-On page.
- By adding Tyro to your coreplus account you gain the ability to process EFTPOS payments and Health Fund claims directly within an invoice and apply the payment in real time.
- To integrate Tyro with your coreplus account you should begin by contacting Tyro to order your terminal
- The Essential Guide to Medicare Claiming
- The Essential Guide to Reports
- The Essential Guide to Invoicing
- The Essential Guide to Letters & Templates
We’d love feedback on this page! Please drop us a line if you think something should be added to this page.
James Hogan -