Patient Claim FAQ's
What is the status of my patient claim?
Finding the status of the of your patient claims is easy and can be done in no time at all. Firstly navigate to:
- Clients file > Invoicing
- coreplus should now present you with a a screen very similar to the one shown above.
- Click on 'Actions' to the right of the invoice you would like to query.
- From the list that is shown, click the orange button labeled 'PCI'
- Please note: If your invoice is not a patient claim claim the orange 'PCI' button will not appear.
Can I change the claimant address of a patient claim?
- Patient claims are sent to the patient by default . However, it is possible to specify a different address that the rebates will be sent to.
- When filling out the information to submit a patient claim, there will be a 'Cheque/statement to' field found under 'Service Information'. Change this field to 'Specified Address'.
- The above screen will now appear. A new address can now be specified for the rebate to be sent to.
Please note: Medicare will not approve the patient claim if the claimant address is changed to the practitioners or the practitioners business. For more information of what Medicare requires to approve patient claims, please contact their service number on 1800 700 199.
James Hogan -